At Body in Balance, we are proud to have a range of equipment on site. We house a fully operational rehabilitation and training gymnasium for one on one training with clients. Some of our equipment includes:
- Leg press for knee rehabilitation
- Wobble boards, balance beams for lower limb injuries.
- Exercise bike
- Free weights
- Upper limb resistance machines
We have a range of electro physical equipment including ultrasound and heat devices including:
- Ultrasound machine for the treatment of acute muscular injuries.
- Interferential machine to help with the treatment of muscular injury and pain relief
- Ice packs/ Heat packs
We also have a range of mobilisation and manipulative equipment including:
- Traction machine for the treatment of neck and low back pain and nerve injuries.
We have three professional and private treatment rooms which house electronic treatment couches to enable you to move on and off the treatment bed with minimal discomfort no matter what your physical size.
Our Gait Analysis equipment assists in reproducing and analyzing running and walking injuries in a clinical setting. From this analysis we can provide advice on correction methods and if needed, prescribe and organise orthotics.
At Body in Balance, we rely on tried and true equipment that produces real results for our clients. We do not invest in equipment that has no proven benefit.
We also offer a large range of equipment that you can purchase at our clinic. This ranges from exercise equipment through to shoes and heat packs.
Take a look at our shop to see some of what we offer.